NuSun Development was nominated and won Best Builders by the NHBRC (National Home Builders Registration Council) and is a Bloemfontein based property developer and is the main developers in Mandela View. Over the years NuSun development have build a reputation for innovation, superior quality and reliability. Established in 1995, NuSun development is developing supreme housing to suit each unique client’s needs for more than a decade. Mandela View consists of more than 2000 hectors of land and with ±20 000 housing units available with a variety of related facilities.
The vision of NuSun development for the Mandela view social housing project is to create desirable living with an affordable medium density scheme that contributes to the development of the N8 Corridor Development that is sustainable and has low long-term maintenance needs. The project designers have created a social housing environment that encourages residents to move out of the busy city life, develop the sense of ownership, become part of the community and where people are brought together by shared space in a safe location. At NuSun we firmly believe in developing a community atmosphere for all our residents and is the heart of everything we do.
NuSun development’s primary aim is to house families in and around the Mangaung areas who encounter difficulties due to circumstances in finding a suitable home at affordable prices. As experienced by workers working in Bloemfontein that come from rural areas who are living mainly in informal settlement in Mangaung. NuSun works to provide and maintain access to affordable housing for those families who are unable to afford outright purchases. NuSun provides high quality housing and innovative housing management that generates economical opportunities for all our residents.
- To provide housing for customers who come from a variety of social and economical backgrounds.
- To provide quality and reasonably priced residential accommodation in the Mangaung area through the development of newly build houses.
- To provide direct and equal control by all residents over the running of their home and community.
- To work along with the residents of Eden Park and Mandela View to build a better community.
- To continuously evaluate and improve facilities within Eden Park & Mandela View.
- To develop communities that is safe, supportive and diverse.